Sunday, March 25, 2007

sleep

I fell asleep at about 7PM last night (or earlier!) and I didn't get out of bed until 7:30 this morning! Guess I was tired?!

I went to the zoo yesterday (maybe the sun knocked me out). The weather was great! I saw a baby gorilla being dragged around by its parents. Then it's dad or someone was play fighting with it. Essentially knocking it down waiting for it to get back up! Sort of looked abusive, but I think it was ok. We also saw an Alaskan Brown Bear pretty active. It was walking around eating grass. Amazing to see it so close up!! I also learned there were pygmie hippos in addition to their big hippos! My sister will flip when she hears there are more hippos! She loves them more than a normal person should love hippos :) Apparently one of the pygmies is pregnant. I don't think the pregnant one was out there though. I did see one shake it's ears though - it's pretty cute when that happens :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HIPPOOO!!!!!!!!