Tuesday, March 27, 2007

phew!

As much as I try to act nonchalant about guys I was very much relieved when ecology guy responded to my email. (I emailed him first because his b'day was Monday and it just seemed like the right thing to do). We're both too busy to meet up before he leaves on his trip, but he did say he definitely wants to get together when he gets back. So my perception of what he was thinking post-date was accurate. Phew! I'll let it simmer on the back burner until late April when he gets back.

I'm still communicating with others on eHarmony, but it's back go going slow. Some guys I just don't know what to think about. Actually I do, but I'm trying to not be judgemental. Some seem obnoxious in various ways. One comes across as overbearing and asked in his second questions "what was your worst date like?", another is a bartender and has that cheesy 'i'm so sexy' attitude in his face (I don't think he's all that sexy). One guy (maybe I mentioned him before -the one who wasn't cool with any opposite sex friends) asked in his second questions "if your life was a movie which one would it be and who would play you". Come on! Who gives a crap about that kind of stuff? I never answered, and he closed the match.

Overall though, the matches are not all that bad. Much better than my options were at yahoo personals a couple years back.

Joshua Tree this weekend!! Woot!!

No comments: