Friday, March 09, 2007

Family involvement...

Last night I was talking to my aunt (family - guess which one...). She started recommending men for me. First one was her step son. That was kind of weird! Doesn't help he lives in Florida... Then she suggested a son of one of her old friends who works up in Manhattan and lives in Jersey. I live in California. Granted I do return to the east coast about once a year to visit family, but still... I'm not looking for a long distance relationship. Anyway I agreed to let her give him my email. I figure he'll never in a million years email, and if he did why not email him back.

My sister logged into my eHarmony account an gave me her opinion on some of the guys like "He's cute, when he wears a cap", or "I just thought he looked tired, but then I saw his age!!". She recommended a couple I overlooked so I wrote to them. Still no progress!! One guy I was writing looks like he would really want someone who was more into water activities (I almost said water sports, and man that would have sounded bad!) and was spiritual. I told him flat out that's not my thing, so we'll see what he says.

2 comments:

johann said...

Do not date my step brother.

Melissa said...

So Ok COOL DEAL!!! I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! If I were in your shoes i probably would do the eHarmony thing too... there are sooooooooo many possibilities!! I think it is totally awesome and I love the fact that you are blogging about it...GOOD LUCK!! LOVE YA!!!