Monday, March 12, 2007

Profile update...

Finally, my profile is updated - I added new pictures and changed around some of the "about me" section using my sisters suggestions. So below are the pictures I'm using. Suggestions?

This one is a picture of me in Tyr, Lebanon. It may sound familiar to some of you as it was the town that got attacked really hard during the Israeli-Hezbollah war last summer. I didn't mention anything political on my profile, just the location. I'm hoping it makes me look well traveled ;)


Below is my primary picture. It's in La Jolla taken last year sometime. I want to convey that I like going to scenic places. Additionally I want people to get an honest look at my body-type. I'd hate to get screened out after meeting someone in person. I'd much rather it happen semi-anonymously!


This pic was taken this past January in San Francisco (ok technically just outside of SF since you can see the city in the background).



I put this picture in cuz I think I look good in it ;) Is the cleavage too much?? The pics all together say "this girl likes to travel, she's a little over weight, but damn she has a nice rack!" Hmmmm maybe that's not what I want to say?


On another note - I saw one profile I really liked. I liked his sense of humor - in his pics he'd cover the face of other people in the pictures with faces of B-celebrities like Gary Coleman. I thought it was a clever way to maintain the privacy of his friends and family. I'm hoping he writes me back.

No comments: