Tuesday, March 13, 2007

bummer

Cool guy from the last post closed the match with me saying "he's got too much going on in his life right now" Sucks!

The other night I was looking at my new matches and one guy I was totally not attracted to. I don't know why people put pictures in their profile where they don't look their best. Maybe this was the best he could do? I dunno. Anyway I showed him to my roommate lamenting about his unattractiveness. Of course today I check my account and of all the other guys on there this one "requests communication" with me! ugh. I should consider it -he has Chargers season tickets! I should put him 'on hold' until football season...

One match today looked pretty cool. He's an ecologist who studies turtles. How awesome is that?

If you haven't seen 300 yet you're missing out. Men and women can enjoy the rippling abs of these warrior men. It's asskicking and really pretty to watch (in a violent sort of way). I loved it so much I went straight to Amazon when I got home and got the Frank Miller book. I also got another comic book, Watchmen, which is supposed to be a classic. I'm stoked!

No comments: