Thursday, March 22, 2007

everyone hates val and other adventures

So my cousins now likely hate me. I think my sister does too since I sent her a myspace message asking her why she never hooked up with this hot friend of hers that moved away that I always thought she had gotten along really well with and that she should move to where he lives and marry him. She was less than happy about that and shot back a "why don't you marry him!!". Yikes, yeah I was being kind of a dick. whoops. Don't know why I thought I was being funny. I genuinely wanted to know why nothing ever happened between them, but the 'you should marry him' quip when she has an established bf was not very cool. Sorry Mo :(

So Friday night I'm going out with ecology/turtle guy. I tried to throw the ball back in his court to get him to name a location. We'll see how that turns out. Friday night has been established, somewhere near where I live, but that's the extent of what's been determined. Since he's only lived out here since November it might end up being up to me... Which is ok. I'm just more curious what interests him. I have a feeling that I'll be too 'city' for him, but I'm not going to let that stop me from meeting him. If nothing else I think we could hopefully end up being friends. He sounds really interesting and I'd like to know someone like him - even if he's not "mr. right" for me.

Maybe the other guy I'm writing will be. He's the guy without a 'hook', but I'm thinking there's a chance he might be more on my level. We shall see with time....

One more thing - How do I evaluate each date? Simply on 'how I feel'? Or should I use more criteria?

No comments: