Tuesday, March 20, 2007

24

eHarmony is going slowly. I finally wrote that other guy, but no word back. I emailed ecology guy to see if he'd be willing to meet up this weekend - no word yet (hopefully my email didn't go to his spam box). It's still early... I wrote a new match. He's a scientist. He's okay looking - I guess for a scientist. I have a feeling if he's cool he's the type that would grow on a person. His profile wasn't particularly detailed. Oh and I recently changed my preference to only include "not religious" and "spiritual, but not affiliated with a religious group". And I got a match today that was the latter, but put God as one of the top 3 things he was thankful for.

If you haven't watched this week's 24 - SPOILER ALERT....
My theories (and Laura agrees with me)...




I think Milo framed Nadia.
I think Audrey is still alive.