Sunday, May 18, 2008

Apartment Hunting

If I want to move into a place by August 1st, is it possible to wait until the first week of July to start looking, or will I be screwing myself? Brian gets back July 1st, and I have started looking around somewhat, but it would be so much better if he was with me!

I'll look around at a few places anyway. In fact, I have an appointment at a place this afternoon. The location is perfect. But I don't know if the apartment will be...

On a different topic. I just joined 24 hour fitness - I can go to any 24 hour fitness for one year (except for the super fancy ones) for $199. That comes out to ~$17/month! Not too bad :)
Now I actually have to start going! I bought it on Friday, it's now Sunday and I can't seem to find the motivation to begin a life of working out...

No comments: