Monday, April 09, 2007

Keep on keepin on

The eHarmony options are dwindling fast. So far ecology guy is still the front runner but he's still overseas. The other guy I've mentioned writing takes over a week to write and never makes a move to meet up or even to take our conversations outside of eHarmony so that's kind of boring. This other guy who wanted to 'fast track' our communication past all the eHarmony stages seems like a douche. He cracks jokes about being an ex-ass model - ok fine whatever. Then says he's a redhead and that 'it's true what they say we're better in bed'. Maybe I don't have a sense of humor or something, but sex jokes right off the bat that aren't really all that funny and don't have a 'just kidding' right next to it is not my thing. He can't spell anyway.

I was bored today, finding nothing new or interesting, so I pruned all my matches. Basically I got rid of anyone who was unattractive, didn't have a picture, sounded like a real tool, or never responded to my communication attempts. I went from 57 to 32 people. I decided to initiate communication with about 5-6 people I hadn't before. One so far has written back. The rest I don't think are bad enough to get rid of, but not good enough for me to bother initiating. If they write me I'll decide what to do then.

I honestly thought I'd use this time while ecology guy was out of town to explore some new options. There's nothing to explore!! Boo That!

No comments: